Pastoral Care Specialist
APPLICATION MATERIALS AND PROCESS FOR PASTORAL CARE SPECIALIST
Materials for making application for new individual membership or change of category include the following:
- Application Form
- AAPC Code of Ethics
- It is important that you read the entire application and accompanying materials before beginning completion of the application form. Carefully follow the instructions contained in the application form.
- If you have questions, concerning the completion of the application and/or required documentation, contact the Association Office.
- Mail one copy of the completed application, including the documentation from the AAPC Approved Pastoral Care Specialist Training Program, along with the appropriate Processing Fee, to the AAPC, PO Box 3030, Oakton, VA 22124.
- Make an additional copy of the application for your records.
- Membership applications will be reviewed upon receipt provided they are complete, including all supporting documentation. Applicants will be notified if documentation is missing. Applications incomplete after six months will be closed.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision has been reached on the application.
- Processing fees are listed on the application and must accompany the application. NOTE: Processing fees are not refundable. Include only the processing fee with your application. Annual dues are invoiced separately once the application is accepted, and vary by Region
Send all application materials to:
American Association of Pastoral Counselors
PO Box 3030
Oakton, VA 22124
- Registration Now Open for AAPC 2017:The AAPC 2017 Conference in Decatur, GA, March 23-25 will explore the theme: Vision and Opportunity: The Future of Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy and Care.+more
- AAPC Statement & Call to Action - Board of Directors:AAPC Statement & Call to Action - Board of Directors+more
- Expansion of Mental Health Care Hits Obstacles When access is scarce:LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Terri Hall's anxiety was back, making her hands shake as she tried to light a cigarette on the stoop of her faded apartment building. She had no appetite, and her mind galloped as she grasped for an answer to her latest setback. +more