Membership Standards and Application
A Member supports AAPC's mission to bring healing, hope, and wholeness to individuals, families, and communities.
Member Standards and Application
APPLICATION MATERIALS AND PROCESS
Materials for making application for new individual membership or change of category include the following:
- Application Form
- AAPC Code of Ethics
- It is important that you read the entire application and accompanying materials before beginning completion of the application form. Carefully follow the instructions contained in the application form.
- If you have questions, concerning the completion of the application and/or required documentation, contact your Regional Office.
- Mail one copy of the completed application, along with the appropriate Processing Fee, to the AAPC PO Box 3030, Oakton, VA 22124
- Make an additional copy of the application for your records.
- Membership applications will be reviewed upon receipt in the Association Office provided they are complete. Applications incomplete after six months will be closed.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision has been reached on the application.
- Processing fees are listed on the application. NOTE: Processing fees are not refundable. Include only the processing fee with your application. You will be sent an invoice for annual dues once the application is processed. Annual Dues vary by region.
Send all application materials to:
- Registration Now Open for AAPC 2017:The AAPC 2017 Conference in Decatur, GA, March 23-25 will explore the theme: Vision and Opportunity: The Future of Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy and Care.+more
- AAPC Statement & Call to Action - Board of Directors:AAPC Statement & Call to Action - Board of Directors+more
- Expansion of Mental Health Care Hits Obstacles When access is scarce:LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Terri Hall's anxiety was back, making her hands shake as she tried to light a cigarette on the stoop of her faded apartment building. She had no appetite, and her mind galloped as she grasped for an answer to her latest setback. +more