|You will be redirected to the ACPE.org website for online registration.|
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION POLICIES
All are encouraged to register on-line; you will be required to establish your member profile and registration category in the registration system. Paper registration forms may also be printed from this site for completion, and returned with payment information in PDF to email@example.com or mailed with payment to: AAPC Conference Registration, c/o RMK Productions, 200 Little Falls Street, Suite #205, Falls Church, VA 22046.
No registration can be accepted without a completed form and payment, no exceptions. Checks should be payable to AAPC Annual Conference. The last date to pre-register is March 11th. Registrations received after this date will be registered on-site, and access to some sessions cannot be guaranteed for on-site registrations.
There are two options available for the guest(s) of a paid registrant: a full conference registration at the guest rate, or individual tickets to special events.
Review all registration options available, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terry at 678-636-6210 if you have any questions. Register early as some sessions have limited space; registrations are entered in the order received.
|Download Paper Registration Form
All attendees will receive a confirmation notice immediately on-line or by mail within two weeks after the registration is received. If you do not receive a confirmation notice, please call the Registration Desk at (678) 636-6221. If you do not receive that confirmation, and do not follow up with the registration desk, we will not have your registration pre-processed, and cannot guarantee access to all programming.
Only registered individuals having a name badge may attend educational sessions. For other events, a name badge or a purchased ticket will be required for entry. There are two options available for the guest(s) of a paid registrant: a full conference registration at the guest rate, or individual tickets to special events.
AAPC partners with ADA compliant host sites for all events. If you will be lodging at the host hotel, please inform the reservationists when you book your hotel stay. Also, inform AAPC on the registration form or by email to email@example.com if you have accessibility restrictions impacting your program participation. Upon receiving notification from you, AAPC will make every reasonable effort to ensure your comfort and participation in all programming.
February 12th is the last date for receipt of written cancellations that are eligible to receive a refund of registration (including meal costs) minus a $70 processing fee. Written cancellations received between this date and the cut-off date of March 11th are eligible to receive a refund of registration fees minus any meal costs and a $70 processing fee. Cancellations after March 11th are not eligible to receive a refund. However, the courtesy of your notice will be greatly appreciated.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- February 12th: Early Bird Rates expire, last date for postmark or email
- March 3rd: Last guaranteed date to book room reservations at discounted rates
- Early Bird Rate extended through March 11th
- March 11th: Last postmark/email date for Pre-Registrations. All registration forms postmarked or received after this date will not be pre-processed. After this date, registrations will only be accepted on-site at the on-site rate; availability of sessions cannot be guaranteed.
- February 12th: Last date to cancel and receive refund of registration w/meals, minus a service fee
- March 11th: Last date to cancel and receive refund of registration, minus meals and a service fee
Download This Information Here
- Registration Now Open for AAPC 2017:The AAPC 2017 Conference in Decatur, GA, March 23-25 will explore the theme: Vision and Opportunity: The Future of Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy and Care.+more
- AAPC Statement & Call to Action - Board of Directors:AAPC Statement & Call to Action - Board of Directors+more
- Expansion of Mental Health Care Hits Obstacles When access is scarce:LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Terri Hall's anxiety was back, making her hands shake as she tried to light a cigarette on the stoop of her faded apartment building. She had no appetite, and her mind galloped as she grasped for an answer to her latest setback. +more